New Documentation Area for Web357 Debuts
Hi All, Hope you are all very well.
I just wanted to share with you the new documentation area we are developing to help our Subscribers and Fans. We have just added a completely new documentation area to the website. It is about 85% complete at this time. We expect to complete it completely over the next couple of weeks, by adding the popular frequently asked questions for each extension.
The table of contents for each Joomla! extension are:
- Get started (A first touch with the product).
- Installation (Learn how to install the extension).
- Requirements (The technical requirements that are required).
- Demo & Screenshots (A link to a live demo and some screenshots to understand how it looks).
- Features (All features of extensions).
- Usage (How to set the parameters).
- Support (Everything you need to know about how to get support from Web357 team).
Your feedback would be appreciated. If you would like to see us cover any specific areas within the new documentation, please don’t hesitate to leave your suggestions below or email us directly on support [@] web357 [.] eu.
Founder & Lead Web Developer, Web357