Our domain name has been changed to web357.com
We would like to inform you that our domain name has been changed, from web357.eu → web357.com.
- Main Website: https://www.web357.com
- Demo Website: https://demo.web357.com/joomla/
- Blog: https://www.web357.com/blog/
- Contact: https://www.web357.com/contact/
- General Information: [email protected]
- Support department: [email protected]
- Sales department: [email protected]
- Owner’s Personal Email (Yiannis Christodoulou): [email protected]
Issues after the domain change
After our domain change, there were some issues after trying to update the latest versions of Web357 Joomla! extensions through the Joomla update manager.
Maybe you have detected one of the below error messages during the update:
- Warning: Error connecting to the server: 403
- Error: Failed to download package. Download it and install manually from http://downloads.web357.com/?item=extension_name&type=pro.
- 500 The file: http://cdn.web357.com/web357-releases.json does not exists. Please, contact us at [email protected] to help you fix this issue on your website.
To resolve these issues you can follow one of the below methods.
1. Download and update the extension zip file manually.
First, download the zip file from Web357’s download area.
Then sign in at Joomla! backend, and navigate to: Extensions > Manage > Install > Upload Package File.
2. Find and replace the old domain from the installer plugin file.
a) Open the file /plugins/installer/extension_name/extension_name.php
b) FIND: “downloads.web357.eu”, and REPLACE it with “downloads.web357.com”
c) Try to update again through the Joomla! Update Manager. From Joomla! backend, navigate to: Extensions > Manage > Install > Update > Find Updates > Check Web357 Extension and click on the Update button.
Owner & Lead Web Developer at Web357