A new version of Easy Custom Code (LESS/CSS/JS) - WordPress plugin has been released.
+ Added ! Removed ^ Changed # Fixed
16-Oct-2019 : v1.0.1 =
* [New Option] Add custom code in the head tag.
* [New Option] Add custom code right after open body tag.
* [New Option] Add custom code before closing body tag.
* [New Feature] You can now open each code editor in a maximized modal window (Only in PRO version).
* [Improvement] The generated CSS file (.css) is now stored with a unique name, into the folder /wp-content/uploads/easy-custom-code/css/style_123456.css, instead of the /wp-content/uploads/custom.css as it was before.
* [Improvement] The CSS file name option has been removed. The generated CSS file name will be unique now.
* [Improvement] New strings have been added to the language file (.pot).
(view the full changelog)