WordPress Upgrade Service
If you are in search of a WordPress upgrade service provider to upgrade your WordPress website, then look no further. We are here to assist you in upgrading your website to the latest version. We have upgraded more than 100+ websites from WordPress 4.x to 5.x. The process involves the migration of contents, plugins and themes. You won’t be losing any data in the upgrade process, and the new upgraded website will have all the contents that you had on your old site.
Ready to upgrade your WordPress site to the latest version?
As you probably know, the migration should be performed with fully carefulness, without taking a risk of loosing data or making the site broken. WordPress site migration includes upgrading outdated WordPress site and upgrading plugins needed for compatibility. It must be 100% style match with old website.
If you have a WordPress website that is running an out-dated version, and need to upgrade to the latest version, this service is the right choice. We offer WordPress upgrade and migration services. With our WordPress upgrade service there will be zero downtime for your current live site and the transition to the latest WordPress version will be seamless. We do upgrades on our Live Dev Servers and fully test your upgraded WordPress website and you have the ability to review and approve the upgraded site prior to going live.
We upgrade websites from WordPress 4.x to WordPress 5.x. The cost of the upgrade depends on what WordPress version you are on, the 3rd party plugins your site is using and whether those and your template have a new version available. If not, we migrate your information into a similar extension/template so it is all seamless to you.
Migrating a site to WordPress 3.x site needs a planning.
For an experienced WordPress developer it should be an easy project but if you are not a professional or you want to save your time just contact us! Our team will get back to you with an estimate in a few days. We need some time to analyze every website that asks us for a quote. In some cases it might take up to a week.
What do you get?
- An up-to-date secure WordPress Website.
Steps to Upgrade WordPress
- 1 Checking Requirements.
- We will go through your website and check all the requirements. We can directly communicate with your hosting provider to check if you have the necessary versions of software to perform an upgrade.
- 2 Backup the website and start the upgrade process
- After taking a back up, work is started by our experts, on our local system while your website remains functional.
- 3 Plugins Review
- Most plugins are converted along with the CMS but some might have been discontinued. We then look for equivalent plugins and incorporate them into your system.
- 4 Content and Plugins Migration
- Migration of all contents, templates, plugins, modules to prevent any disparity between the older and newer appearance of the website.
- 5 Final Testing
- Every functionality of the site will be tested and compared with the old website. Details of the upgraded website will be shared with you to test. All the errors will be fixed in this step. After a preview and final testing, we move on to the live server.
- 6 Site made Online
- Once the testing is completed, the site will be installed on the live server. You have zero downtime and the work completed within the time frame discussed. Free support will be provided for the next 15 days of release.
What do we need from you?
- The Premium files from your purchased templates and plugins.
- Access to PhpMyAdmin.
- FTP Access details.
- Super Admin Access details at WordPress backend.
Please note: This service will be implemented within 3-4 business days.
What Our Customers Say
We would not exist without our loyal customers, here is what they are saying.