Helping out with translating the Web357 extensions into your Language!
Helping with translations
Would you be interested in helping out with translating the Web357 extensions into your Language?
All translations are carried out by a wide range of skillful people on a voluntary basis.
Like with our extensions, the translations are always a work in progress. Not all our translations are complete, and not all translations are 100% correct. But of course, you can help improve that!
How to help
All the translations are accomplished via the online translation application Transifex.
In order for you to assist, you will have to create a FREE account on Transifex. If you haven’t already got one, head over to the Transifex signup.
So, in order to get start with the translation of the Web357 extensions into your language, you will need to send us a request to join the Web357 language team for one or more of the projects you wish to translate as shown in the list below.
- Monthly Archive – Joomla! component & module
- Virtuemart Sales – Joomla! component
- Fix 404 Error Links – Joomla! component & system plugin
- Cookies Policy Notification Bar – Joomla! system plugin
- Login as User – Joomla! system plugin
- Failed Login Attempts – Joomla! authentication plugin
- Display Date and Time – Joomla! module
- Support Hours – Joomla! module
- Count Down – Joomla! module
- Fixed HTML Toolbar – Joomla! module
- Virtuemart Count Products – Joomla! module
- Web357 Framework – Joomla! plugin
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Founder, Lead Developer @ Web357