10 new features and many improvements for the Cookies Notification Bar Joomla! plugin
Hope you all are very well.
From the version v3.5.0 (July 2018) up to the current version v3.7.5 (January 2019), 14 updates have been released. We are happy to show you the most popular features that our subscribers love.
EXPLORE THE NEW FEATURES.
1. Hide the notification bar after X seconds.
The notification bar will disappear after X seconds. If you choose the 'Always Display' option, the notification bar will be displayed until the visitor clicks on an action button (Accept, Decline or Cancel).
2. The cookie "cpnb_cookiessettings", will not be loaded anymore in the first-page load.
It will be loaded only after a user action (after clicks on the action button, accept/decline/cancel). After this improvement, your website will be marked as compliant with the Cookiebot service.
3. Auto-accept after scrolling
After Y pixels (e.g. 300) of the scrolling from the top of the window, the plugin automatically accepts the cookies policy without any click needed. The notification bar is hidden automatically after reach the maximum height of scrolled pixels.
4. The click method on the "Accept" button, is now working asynchronously, with the AJAX method.
5. The cookie "cpnb_cookiessettings" is now included in the cookies info table.
This cookie is stored to check which categories of cookies are accepted or declined (e.g. Analytical Cookies, Targeted Advertising Cookies, etc.). Of course, you can change the description of this text in the plugin settings under the parameter (Cookies Settings description) in the "Texts for Languages" tab.
7. Show/Hide the notification bar only in the selected Continents/countries. (by GeoIP Web service)
The notification bar will be displayed only in selected Continents/Countries. Supported by the GeoIP2 Webservice.
8. Fully compatible with Joomla! 4.x
Most of Web357 extensions are fully compatible with the Alpha version of Joomla! 4 which is coming soon.
9. Show/Hide the "Ok, I've understood" button
A new parameter has been added to show or hide the "Ok, I've understood" button from the cookies notification bar.
10. Open the Cookie Manager (modal window) from anywhere
If you would like to open the Cookies Manager (modal window) by another area now you can do it by clicking on a custom link, on a button or an image, using the ID attribute "cookies", or your custom hash link text from the plugin parameters.
View the full changelog.
View the live demo
Visit the Extension's page.
SUPPORT & DOCUMENTATION.
Here you can find many frequently asked questions from our subscribers.
That's all folks! :)
Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Thank you very much.
Lead Web Developer at Web357