Documentation for Multiple Categories for K2
How to Install
- Download the file "pkg_k2multiplecategories_v1.2.3.zip" from Download Area.
- Login to the backend of your Joomla! 3.x website and navigate to Extensions > Extension Manager.
- Choose to upload the zip file "pkg_k2multiplecategories_v1.2.3.zip" and the "Multiple Categories for K2" package will be installed and ready for your website to use.
- Navigate to Extensions > Plugin Manager and activate the plugin "Multiple Categories for K2".
To update from a version to a bigger version, all you need to do is just upload the new package over the previous one. There is no need to uninstall it first as you will lose all your parameters. Just install on top.
In order for "Multiple Categories for K2" to function as intended, you need to have Joomla! 2.5 or 3.x installed (preferably the latest version in each major release) and working properly on the right server environment as noted in Joomla! technical requirements here.
Important: We can only provide support for setups that:
- meet the Joomla! technical requirements.
- do not have extension files or Joomla! core files which have been altered in any way.
We can't guarantee that this extension will work with any 3rd party extension, but it usually works if extension is using standard Joomla! HTML.
Demo & Screenshots
See a live demo of "Multiple Categories for K2" in action here: https://demo.web357.com/joomla/multiple-categories-for-k2.
- Migrate from the 3rd party plugin "Additional Categories for K2".
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any feature request.
At joomla! backend, you can find a lot of useful parameters to customize the extension for your needs.
If you navigate with your mouse over the label, left of each form field, you can read a short description about the functionality of each field.
In the FAQ section, you can find a list of useful frequently asked questions that maybe answer your question.
- How to display the K2 multiple categories in SP Page Builder pages?(367 hits)
- How to display the multiple categories at K2 User's page?(322 hits)
Normally we will answer your questions within 24 hours.
If you still have questions or concerns about the product after reading instructions above:
- You can use our Support Forum to ask your questions and report bugs.
- Contact us using the contact form.
- You can send us an email to this address: support [@] web357 [.] eu
- Chat with us using the right-bottom box.
If you did not find the information you were looking for in the documentation or if you have any other questions regarding the product feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you with a detailed answer as quickly as we can.