WordPress GDPR Compliance
This service takes care of your visitors’ personal data, protects it according to all GDPR website standards. As soon as you take it, many vitally important changes will be conducted and integrated into your website.
What do you get?
- An opportunity for website users to submit a request to access/delete/anonymize their personal data stored on your website (comments and commenter information).
- GDPR comment form privacy checkbox.
- An option for website users to delete their data from the website.
- Possibility to prevent WordPress from recording IP addresses of commenters.
- Google Analytics opt-out option.
- Cookies usage banner.
This service will be implemented within 4-5 business days.
Please note, concent to GDPR is a bit risky process that involves your whole business. We are not eligible for any claim or action based on any information or functionality implemented with this service.
What Our Customers Say
We would not exist without our loyal customers, here is what they are saying.